- Construction Assosciate
- Nottingham City Centre
My client, a legal 500 law firm has a great new opportunity for a Construction Associate to join the non-contentious construction team in their Nottingham office.
This firm has top quality work, a substantial and highly experienced team, plus great training tailored to individuals to help solicitors progress their career, whatever the level. The construction and engineering team deals with work spanning across a range of sectors and the firm works with some of the most successful and influential businesses in the UK and internationally.
- As Construction Associate you will be working on a varied non-contentious caseload from a range of sectors, including commercial, industrial, healthcare, residential, retail and education.
- You will be assisting and supervising more junior fee earners, delegating appropriate work to paralegals, as well as supporting more senior team members on larger complex matters.
- You will be drafting documents, letters and contracts tailored to client needs and negotiating with clients and other professionals to secure agreed objectives.
- You will be proactively involved in business development; attending and running client meetings, networking with clients and winning new work.
- The successful Construction Associate should ideally have a minimum of 3 years PQE in non-contentious construction matters, and supervisory or managerial experience is desirable.
- You should be a highly-organised individual, with excellent communication skills and the ability to form lasting relationships with both colleagues and clients.
- You should be highly motivated and looking to establish your career within a leading regional law firm.
- You will have the chance to work with a high-quality national client base on some top quality construction matters.
- You will be joining a successful and expanding Midlands law firm with a great reputation in the region.
- A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this role, or would like to find out more, please contact Mehreen Arif at Circle Recruitment.
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.