CONSTRUCTION ASSOCIATE - CARDIFF
We are seeking an ambitious Associate level Construction Solicitor to join an expanding Construction team in CARDIFF.
The successful candidate will:
- Have some experience of Construction work.
- Become part of a team delivering Construction and Procurement projects.
- Undertake large projects to include the provision and maintenance of assets such as PPP/PFI/joint venture developments.
- Work on a variety of infrastructure and construction projects including waste, energy, public sector, procurement and both public and private joint ventures.
- Advise on all forms of construction procurement.
- Have strong commercial awareness.
- Advise clients on all relevant legal issues.
- Work with common standard construction forms of contract.
- Manage process regarding commercial contracts such as consultants appointments and services agreements.
- Actively participate in networking and business development events.
- Support other departments within the business with their relevant requirements.
- Work as part of a team but also be comfortable leading projects and working on your own initiative.
- Have excellent IT skills.
- Be a strong communicator, an efficient work planner and promote the firm at every relevant opportunity.
An excellent portfolio of work awaits you, with the opportunity to be part of this sector leading team. A competitive salary and benefits package is offered.