This Legal 100 Firm is searching for an ambitious Associate level Solicitor to join their expanding Construction and Infrastructure team in Cardiff. If you pride yourself on the delivery of client service excellence and are at least 5 years PQE, this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
What you will do:
- Be part of a team delivering construction and procurement projects.
- Undertake large projects to include the provision and maintenance of assets such as PPP/PFI/joint venture developments.
- Work on a variety of infrastructure and construction projects including waste, energy, public sector,procurement and both public and private joint ventures. Relevant experience in these sectors is essential.
- Provide advice and support to commercial property and banking clients on construction, development and funding.
- Advise on all forms of construction procurement.
- Advise clients on all relevant legal issues.
- Work with common standard construction forms of contract.
- Manage process regarding commercial contracts such as consultants appointments and services agreements.
- Actively participate in networking and business development events.
- Support other departments within the business with their relevant requirements.
- Work as part of a team but also be comfortable leading projects and working on your own initiative.
- Have excellent IT skills.
- Be a strong communicator, an efficient work planner and promote the firm at every relevant opportunity.
An excellent portfolio of work awaits you, with the opportunity to be part of this sector leading team.