Company Secretary Assistant
I am working with a large, international law firm in London who are looking to bring on board a motivated Company Secretarial Assistant to support the Company Secretary. This role would suit someone who is keen to develop a career as a Company Secretary and would be suited to either a current ICSA student or GradICSA qualified. You will have some prior experience in a similar role, ideally in a professional services domain such as another law firm, accountancy practice or corporate service provider.
Some of your responsibilities as a Company Secretary Assistant will include:
- incorporation and setup of companies and LLP
- client billing
- notarisation/legalisation of documents
- filings with Companies House
- using Blueprint to prepare standard forms, e-file records, check data and print registers and reports as required
- providing updates to colleagues on current company secretarial legislation
- preparing and arranging UK and international company searches and liaising with fee earners and others as appropriate
- administration of company dividend payments and company share schemes
- preparation of statutory books, both hard and soft copy
This is a great opportunity for a London based, team-player, looking to grow their career in a fast paced and forward-thinking organisation, so needless to say, this role is likely to be very popular. Please apply asap!
Formed in 1999, G2 Legal Limited is one of the largest, privately owned legal recruitment companies with offices throughout the UK and in Sydney, Australia. We are a fully accredited member of APSCO.