about 1 month ago
My client is a leading law firm based in Brighton. Due to expansion, they are currently looking to recruit a Company & Commercial Lawyer to join their expanding team.
The successful Company & Commercial Lawyer must have a minimum of 5-6 years' PQE. Your role will include dealing with Shareholder Agreements, Distribution Agreements, Partnership Agreements etc. The Company & Commercial Lawyer will provide corporate support, handle secured lending, buying, selling and leasing work. You will be competent working on a very busy workload and dealing with a wide range of commercial matters.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Company & Commercial Lawyer to further progress their career and gain experience within a leading law firm.
Required Skills & Experience
• Must have a minimum of 5-6 years' PQE
• A good level of experience in corporate and commercial work
• Ability to deal with Corporate M&As and MBOs
• Providing General Company Law and related Commercial Advice
• Working on Share Buybacks, Corporate Re-organisations and Private Equity Investments
• Competent handling a very busy workload
• Location: Brighton
• Salary range (DOE): £40,000 - £50,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday–Friday (full-time)
• Date: 03.07.2017
• Reference: YK212
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yoned Khan who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close