Commercial Property Legal Secretary
A specialist legal services firm are looking for an experienced commercial property legal secretary for a rewarding opportunity to join their market leading firm based in Southhampton. Salary is up to £24,000 with a benefits package.
My client has outstanding legal force in the market and renowned for their flair and individuality whilst striving to create an environment where individuals can achieve their full potential. They are looking for a legal secretary who has excellent technical and business skills to join their fast-growing commercial property team.
The role will involve working as part of a team to provide outstanding secretarial and administrative support to help the legal teams deliver great services. Key duties:
* The use of a case management system to process files
* Managing file opening, closure and archiving
* Producing bills and other financial administration
* The accurate production of correspondence and documentation including using digital dictation
* Photocopying, scanning, faxing, printing, filing and other general administrative tasks
* Managing diaries for the team, planning and organising meetings and making travel arrangements
The successful commercial property legal secretary will have previous experience working as a legal secretary (minimum of 2 years) as well as experience working within property team is essential. You must have confidence with IT systems as well as fast and accurate keyboard skills.
If you are looking to join a market leading firm and join a high-quality firm, look no further. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Please contact Emily Flewitt, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.