A UK top 100 firm and leading provider of legal services to the health, social care and housing sectors is seeking a commercial solicitor to join its growing Birmingham team. Flexible days and working patterns will be considered.
* Working on a wide range of commercial and contractual based advisory and transactional work for clients across different sectors including healthcare, emergency services and housing.
* You have at least five years' post qualification experience in commercial contracts work, ideally with experience in procurement (though not necessary)
* You will be able to demonstrate that you are able to work autonomously.
* You will have solid technical skills, and it would help to have experience in one or more of the sectors that the firm focuses on but this is not a pre-requisite provided there is a desire to develop a sector focus.
* You will be a confident business developer and offered the chance to involve yourself nationally with existing and new clients
* The ability to train, mentor and support junior members of the team.
* On offer is a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
* You will be joining a firm that can offer quality work in a supportive environment with plenty of scope for progression due to the growing nature of the team.
* Flexible working patterns and part-time hours will be considered.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.