NQ Commercial Property Solicitor - Sheffield
- Long established law firm offering legal advice to clients for over 100 years
- Legal 500 listed and Chambers rated full service law firm
- Offices based in the heart of Sheffield City Centre
- Walking distance from the train station
- You will work closely alongside the Commercial Property Partner and Head of Department
- You will have responsibility for running your own caseload of commercial property matters
- Supporting the Partner on more complex Commercial Property matters
- Matters will include dealing with the sale, purchase and lease of land, leasehold management, covering commercial leases, landlord and tenant matters, acquisitions, disposals and development work
- You will be a recently qualified or soon to be qualified Commercial Property Solicitor
- You will have a minimum of 6 months Commercial Property experience as a part of (or prior to) your training contract
- Excellent communication skills with clients
- Attention to detail in drafting documents
- Good business development skills
- Competitive salary and benefits
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.