My client a legal 500 firm are currently looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Property solicitor to join their growing team. The firm can offer flexibility with a fantastic working environment, a superb quality of complex work and all this within their office in Bristol.
- All aspects of commercial conveyancing including sales and purchases of properties and businesses, mortgage and re-financing, both individual and portfolio.
- Development acquisitions and disposals, pension properties, joint venture agreements and all other aspects of commercial property.
- Conduct of matters on behalf of clients in an appropriate and efficient manner.
- Management of support services including departmental secretaries and paralegals.
- Participation in marketing activities whether on a firm-wide, departmental or office basis.
- Have a clear understanding of commercial banking documents, such as debentures and personal guarantees.
To be successful you will:
- Have at least 3-5 years experience in Commercial Property
- Qualified solicitor or FCILEx
- People Management experience
- Be comfortable dealing with a substantial and complex caseload
- Have experience of handling and managing your own caseload from start to finish
- Be able to drive income targets
To apply for this role or if you are interested in any other legal positions in the South West please forward your CV to Edward Maunder firstname.lastname@example.org using the links below.