Commercial Property Solicitor - Sheffield
- Top tier international firm with market leading businesses throughout Europe, The Middle East, Asia and beyond
- Currently working with top tier clients across a variety of industries
- Modern and spacious offices in the centre of Sheffield
- A firm driven by technology, embracing the possibilities it opens up for developing new and better ways of delivering legal services
- Proud to recruit, value and nurture top talent
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of Real Estate transactions, including advising investors, developers and occupiers, as well as property related joint ventures, limited partnerships and unit trusts for both investment and development projects
- The use of a client-focussed approach means you will working with a number of different colleagues, gaining exposure to a wide variety of transactions, rather than specialising in a particular aspect of real estate
- You will be acting on behalf of both public and private companies and institutions.
You will regularly deal with £multi-million transactions and act for some of the largest property owners and developers in the country. You will advise on all aspects of real estate business including major retail, industrial, mixed use and office developments, property financing commercial landlord and tenant matters and, portfolio acquisitions and disposals.
- You will be a qualified Solicitor with experience in Commercial Property
- Candidates at NQ level will be considered, but you must have a minimum of a 6 month seat in Commercial Property
- You will have gained excellent relevant experience from a recognised real estate department of a major or medium sized firm
- You will have a strong academic background
- Market leading salary
- Impressive benefits package
- Excellent development and career progression opportunities available
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.