4 months ago
My client is a multi-service, high street Law firm, based in Greater Manchester, seeking a confident and experienced Commercial Property Solicitor to join their expanding Commercial Property team. The successful candidate must have a minimum 1 year PQE and a minimum of 2 years experience handling Commercial Property matters, as well as good team working skills. You will be part of an experienced team, manage a caseload of Commercial Property matters and will also provide Legal advice to a wide range of corporate clients on Landlord/ Tenant matters and sales and purchases. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Property Solicitor to progress their career within an expanding multi-service, high street Law firm.
Required Skills & Experience/ Responsibilities:
• A minimum of 1 year PQE within Commercial Property is essential
• You must have a minimum of 2 years experience handling Commercial Property matters such as purchases, sales, commercial leases etc
• Keep abreast of current legal matters, in particular in relation to changes in the law and other regulations in the areas you are involved in
• Manage a caseload efficiently, cost effectively, following systems and standards laid down by the practice
• Achieve billing and time targets
• Render bills in a timely and Commercial manner
• A high level of interpersonal skills including written and oral communication skills
• Excellent working knowledge Microsoft Office
• Assertive, articulate, cooperative and self confident when dealing with client enquiries
• Ability to meet deadlines and to work as an effective team member
• Commercially aware and business focused
Location: Greater Manchester
Salary range (DOE): £30,000 - £40,000
Job type: Permanent
Working Hours: Monday to Friday (full-time)
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Natalie Maposa (Greater Manchester) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.
Why Apply through RKRS Legal?
RKRS Legal is a Specialist Legal Recruitment Consultancy, amalgamating over 10 years worth of experience and network building within the Legal Sector.
We are regulated by the Institute of Recruiters, the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2002.
Our sole focus is towards Legal based opportunities countrywide, resulting in providing you the best advice possible based on your experience and credentials.
We boast a magnitude of Legal 500, Magic Circle law firms, Blue Chip Clients and dynamic Small Medium Enterprises.
Browse our website Now to feel at ease that we will give you the best advice for your next career move, through a group of Accredited Consultants.
19 days ago
only 2 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close