3 months ago
I am currently working with a Multi Service Law Firm in Wilmslow. They are currently seeking to recruit a Commercial Property Secretary to join their Commercial Property Department.
The successful Commercial Property Secretary will have previous experience within Commercial Property. The Successful Secretary will carry out daily duties such diary management, answering the phone, drafting legal documents and keeping client records up to date. The Candidate will also be drafting correspondence to clients and third parties, taking minutes in meetings, arranging meetings, as well as performing legal research and attending court.
The successful Commercial Property Secretary will be driven, energetic, enthusiastic and will be able to demonstrate and excellent work ethic. The Candidate will have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Property Secretary to further progress their career within the Commercial Property department.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Essential for Candidate to have experience within Commercial Property
• Desirable for Candidate to have knowledge of the Commercial Property Industry
• Will have excellent organisational skills, along with the ability to multi task and work well under pressure
• Candidate must have great initiative as well as being a good team player
• Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Candidate must be driven, energetic, enthusiastic and be able to demonstrate an excellent work ethic.
• Location: Wilmslow
• Salary range (DOE): £20,000 - £25,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 20/04/2017
• Reference: NM9
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Natalie Maposa (Manchester) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.