5 months ago
£15000 - £20000 per annum
Any or N/A
Category: Paralegal Jobs
I am currently recruiting for a multiservice Law Firm based in Bedfordshire, they are currently looking to for a Commercial Property Paralegal to join their innovative Firm on a permanent full-time basis. The Firm is continuously evolving; committed to providing appropriate solutions and excellent customer service, as well as dealing with Private matters.
With success, the Commercial Property Paralegal must have a minimum of 6 months’ experience in a Commercial Property environment. They must also possess strong IT skills and good client care skills, being able to provide professional and competent legal advice in accordance with SRA Code of conduct. The Paralegal should be capable of generating fees in accordance with agreed targets; keeping up to date knowledge and skills in compliance with Continuing Professional Development and CQS. The Commercial Property Paralegal should also be able to handle their own caseload, with the ability to adhere to and manage set deadlines.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly qualified individual seeking a rewarding career; progressing their career as a Commercial Property Paralegal within an innovative Law Firm in Bedford.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Minimum 6 months’ experience in Commercial Property
• Good client care skills, provide professional and competent legal advice in accordance with SRA Code of conduct
• Strong IT skills
• Effective business development skills with proven marketing strategies
• Capability to generate fees in accordance with agreed targets
• Up-to-date knowledge and skills in compliance with Continuing Professional Development and CQS
• Proven experience of handling own caseload
• Ability to adhere to and manage deadlines
• Good drafting and writing skills, excellent communication and technical ability
• Case Management experience (Desirable)
• Location: Bedford
• Salary range (DOE): £15,000 – £20,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 25.08.2017
• Reference: SD11
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Sarah Dean (London) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.