9 months ago
I am currently working with a Multi Service Law Firm in Manchester. They are currently seeking to recruit a Commercial Property Paralegal to join their Commercial Property Department.
The successful Commercial Property Paralegal will have at least 1 years’ experience within Commercial Property. The Candidate will assist on files from start to finish. The Paralegal will have sound judgement, business sense and technical expertise to assist their clients to achieve their objectives. The successful Commercial Property Paralegal will be driven, energetic, enthusiastic and will be able to demonstrate an excellent work ethic. The Candidate will have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Property Paralegal to further progress their career within the Commercial Property department.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Candidate must have at least 1 years’ experience within the Commercial Property Department
• You have the ability to assist on files from start to finish
• Will have excellent organisational skills, along with the ability to multi task and work well under pressure
• Candidate must have great initiative as well as being a good team player
• You will have excellent technical and communication skills (both verbally and in writing)
• Candidate must be driven, energetic, enthusiastic and be able to demonstrate an excellent work ethic
• Location: Manchester
• Salary range (DOE): £21,000 - £23,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 20/04/2017
• Reference: AS785
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Andy Shah (Manchester) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.