6 months ago
We are looking for a Legal Clerk to work in the Commercial Property department of a firm on Merseyside.
The suitable candidate will be assisting and managing the progression of cases from inception to completion, liaising with businesses, individuals and referrers.
They will also be required to carry out Residential Conveyancing as and when necessary utilising a case management system
The role includes the following:
* To provide accurate and commercial property law advice to clients.
* To assist with a caseload of Commercial Property files methodically and efficiently and in accordance with the firm's procedures.
* To contribute to the development of precedents utilising a Case Management system.
* Networking within the business community and gain key referral sources in order to develop a high profile for commercial work.
* To identify and initiate cross-selling opportunities.
* Contributing ideas to the firm's marketing strategy for commercial property.
* To deal with Residential Conveyancing files as and when necessary.
* To assist with the development of the firm's commercial property department.
* To take responsibility for personal and professional development.
* To undertake such other duties, training and out hours rota.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, the attributes required are:
* Experienced Commercial Property/Residential Conveyancing Legal Clerk.
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
* Ability to provide high quality advice to clients from all sectors across a broad range of issues.
* Ability to work on own initiative.
* The role will also involve business development and you will need the desire to play an active part in the marketing and development of the firm.
* Well organised, with a clear and professional telephone manner.
* Good IT skills including the ability to utilise a case management system.
* Commercial attitude with ability to practice good financial management of files and caseload.
* Well presented, punctual, confident, and self-motivated.
* Flexible in your working approach with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Ability to form good relationships with clients and colleagues and to work as part of an effective team.
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.