14 days ago
Venn Group`s specialist legal team are excited to be recruiting for a Locum Commercial Property Lawyer to join a busy Local Authority in the Northern Home Counties. The role is for an initial period of 3-6 months in duration.
The ideal candidate will be a Solicitor or Legal Executive with previous experience specialising in Commercial Property law, ideally from a Local Authority background. Experienced Lawyers with a Private Practice background possessing the relevant experience will also be considered.
Duties and responsibilities include:
* Preparation and completion of agreements, contacts, leases ( domestic , commercial and Agricultural)
* Working on the affordable housing program for the council; dealing with developing sites for new houses which can be disposed of to housing associations.
* Advising on all aspects of compulsory purchase in general and the effects of General Vesting Declarations
* Undertaking registration of Council's freehold and leasehold titles
* Giving advice to Social Services and other departments on conveyancing law in general
A highly attractive rate of £30 - £40 per hour dependant upon experience is offered.
For further information, please contact Tom Hoult or Philippa Turner on. Or alternatively . We look forward to your application.
Venn Group aim to deliver the highest standards, so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
24 days ago
only 4 days until close