Commercial Property Legal Secretary
As a legal secretary in the property department, your role is to support the partners and other fee earners of the department across a wide range of activities including secretarial and administrative services.
The ideal candidate will have:
- strong academics;
- previous relevant experience (minimum 3 years) within a property department of a law firm;
- excellent time management and organisational skills;
- meticulous attention to detail and will be able to demonstrate exceptional case management;
- a demonstrable track record of excellent direct client contact and client care; and
- excellent IT skills, including advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Office packages, working knowledge of document management system and e-filing and a minimum typing speed of 65wpm.