Excellent opportunity for an ambitious Commercial Lawyer to join a market leading, Airlines’ Service sector, in a key role. The Commercial Lawyer will provide a legal service across a wide range of matters, to all areas of the company. He or She will be adept at providing support to the highly successful sales team, in their contract negotiations with (often high profile) clients.
The Commercial Lawyer will be joining a very successful company that has, in spite of its growth (with a number of offices across the globe), retained an inclusive culture.
Review, draft and support negotiation of legal contracts to enable the business to enter into robust agreements including contracts for:
- Client and Content Provider standard license agreements
- Organise the Legal Department team at the company
- Framework and service level agreements
- Occasional bespoke client contracts
- Third party partner / reseller agreements
- Major supplier arrangements inc. rent agreements
- Regional Contracts - This involves attending meetings/conference calls with potential clients, partners, vendors and suppliers to negotiate and agree on terms of contract.
- Ongoing management, effective storage and accessibility of contracts
- Provide advice to the team and support negotiations where necessary to achieve the effective resolution of commercial disputes, arising from interpretation, non-performance and termination of agreements in place.
- Good knowledge of GDPR Compliance
General Legal Advice
- Provide commercially focused legal advice on a range of commercial issues
- A strong command of written English.
- Confidence in speaking to clients and colleagues.
- Good commercial awareness.
- The willingness to understand what makes individual businesses tick.
- Fearlessness when confronting something they haven’t done before.
- Highly self-motivated, disciplined, enthusiastic, resilient and personable
- Success in achieving internal client relationship and client empathy in addressing contract matters.
- Client focused, commercially minded and pragmatic.
- Detail oriented with good time management and organisational skills.
- PC literate with good MS Office skills.
- Employment matters are generally covered though HR, but a working knowledge of employment law would be valuable