We are seeking a Clinical Risk Solicitor to join a specialist and reputable team in Bristol to handle a caseload of high value Defendant clinical negligence matters, to include litigation, negotiation and mediation.
Key skills, experience and attributes for the role:
- Solicitor/FILEX of 2-6 PQE
- Considerable experience of handling complex clinical negligence claims involving birth and catastrophic injuries
- Confident and capable communicator on all levels who is professional and assured
- Commercially minded with the ability to advise appropriately with an understanding of the bigger picture
- Ability to work effectively under pressure without compromise to accuracy or quality
- Excellent relationship builder
- Solution rather than problem orientated
- Team orientated with the desire and ability to mentor more junior members as well as learn and share experiences
- Self sufficient whilst fully knowing own boundaries
- IT literate with case management experience
This is a superb opportunity for a talented and ambitious Solicitor with experience in Defendant clinical negligence matters. A rewarding role with a competitive salary and excellent benefits.