Clinical Negligence Solicitor, London
A top tier NHSR panel firm in London are seeking to recruit an experienced clinical negligence solicitor to join their growing team. Throughout the firm's offices around the UK all their 100 plus lawyers are involved in some way in the health and social care sector, several are dual qualified. All are dedicated to supporting health service organisations and professionals. They are both Lexcel and Investors in People accredited to assure clients of a quality service.
* Handle your own caseload of high value/complex defendant clinical negligence cases for the NHSR
* Responsibilities will include taking cases to trial and/or attending mediation and negotiation of settlements
* Work with both the NHS and wider public and private health care providers and trusts
* Ideally you will have minimum 4 year's PQE in handling your own caseload of defendant clinical negligence claims
* Preferably you will have have experience of working with a NHSR panel firm
* Applications from experienced claimant clinical negligence solicitors that have a demonstrable interest in defendant clinical negligence are encouraged to apply
* Highly competitive salary
* Comprehensive benefits package
* Progressive and modern thinking firm with core values, providing a friendly and stable work environment
BCL Legal's London office offers specialist recruitment advice and assistance to healthcare firms in the City. For more information contact Bhavisha Duggal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.