8 months ago
Clinical Negligence Solicitor - Leicester
We are currently looking for dynamic, committed and highly driven Clinical Negligence Solicitor.
Applicants must demonstrate extensive expertise in Clinical Negligence matters; public and privately funded.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
• Assisting with casework in Clinical Negligence Law
• Attending clients, taking instructions and preparing cases
• Dealing with correspondence
• Maintaining accurate time costing procedures
• Implementing any recommendations made by your supervisor following monthly file reviews ensuring that these are dealt with promptly.
• Ensuring compliance with file management.
• Supervision of trainees and paralegals
Key Skills Required:
Essential requirements for this role:
The successful candidate must demonstrate passion and experience in a broad range of public funded Clinical Negligence Law.
The successful candidate must have:-
• A strong academic background with a Law degree
• Legal experience as a Clinical Negligence Solicitor
• Clear understanding and application of Clinical Negligence Law
• Business acumen and the ability to market the Company
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office and outlook
• Experience in supervision
You will be a professional with a pro-active approach, have excellent client care skills and the ability to successfully market the company and generate new business.
It is a requirement that candidates must have a clean, valid Practising Certificate at the time of applying.
We are the fastest growing firm of Solicitors, with offices across London and the UK. We deal in a wide range of legal services that caters for clients on a public funding or private fee basis. Duncan Lewis is privileged to have several franchises from the Legal Aid Agency.
We look to recruit dedicated and talented employees in both legal and non-legal capacities, and we are always interested to receive applications from quality candidates, whether experienced or novice. If you can demonstrate a strong commitment to the areas of law provided by the firm, and you are keen to build a career with us, please click here to apply online with your details and CV.
Duncan Lewis is committed to Equal Opportunities and embraces diversity of its staff. The Company strives to ensure that our staff reflects the diversity of the communities we serve, which is reflective at all levels within our workforce.
We guarantee an interview for candidates that disclose a disability and meet the essential requirements for the post. Please provide additional details in your covering letter, if this applies.