Due to an increase in work, a leading Sheffield City Centre law firm is seeking a Clinical Negligence Paralegal to join their claimant team.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
* Assisting with casework
* Attending clients, taking instructions and preparing cases
* Dealing with correspondence
* Maintaining accurate time costing procedures
* Implementing any recommendations made by your supervisor following monthly file reviews ensuring that these are dealt with promptly
* Ensuring compliance with file management.
Key Skills Required: The successful candidate must demonstrate passion and experience in a broad range of public funded Clinical Negligence Law.
The successful candidate must also have: -
* A strong academic background with a Law degree
* Legal experience as a Clinical Negligence Paralegal
* Clear understanding and application of Clinical Negligence Law
* Business acumen and the ability to market the Company
* Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office and outlook
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well regarded and progressive firm in Sheffield.
For further information, please contact Laura Chappell onor apply online.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.