Claims Management Services
Keoghs is looking to appoint a Claims Advisor
Keoghs is one of the leading providers of claims-related services to insurers, businesses and other suppliers to the insurance sector. We combine proven processes, technology and a low cost infrastructure with deep legal and insurance market knowledge. This enables us to create individual solutions for each of our clients that match their requirements in terms of quality, performance and value for money.
To actively monitor credit hire and repair claims and ensure they are efficiently dealt with.
• Contacting organisations by telephone to ensure matters are progressing correctly.
• Questioning repair and hire periods as appropriate with a view to reducing overall hire days.
• Dealing with queries from other parties.
• Managing a diary to effectively deal with all matters in a timely fashion.
• To ensure compliance with the SRA Code of Conduct 2011.
Essential Skills and Attributes
• Education - at least 3 GCSEs or equivalent are essential
• Ability to use own initiative
• Ability to prioritise workloads
• Excellent listening and verbal communication skills
• Good telephone negotiation skills and manner is essential
• Ability to follow work processes and procedures
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
• Competent IT skills including Microsoft Office
Capabilities needed to succeed and excel in the role
Technical knowledge to be developed
• Understanding of Pre Proceedings Credit Hire
• This role gives new recruits an opportunity to learn about the work undertaken in a legal department and gain knowledge and skills associated.
• This role offers an opportunity to develop a range of skills under supervision.
• Claims Advisors are given the same opportunity to develop their career options within the team and Keoghs as all other staff.
• Further career progression will depend on the Claims Advisor's aptitude and desire to move on to the next level within the team and/or company as a whole.
• Effective Communication
• Prioritising and Organising
• Client Skills
• People Skills
• Commercial Awareness
• Drive to Succeed
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
A learning culture with employee development at the heart of the people development pathway
Excellent flexible benefits including Annual leave entitlement and Healthcare Cash Plan as standard
Standard 35 hour week plus the option to work from home – IT Roles
We'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for interest in this position and in our organisation
Strictly no agencies please