10 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a Claimant Fraud/LVI Legal Advisor for a Merseyside based firm.
* Dealing with all aspects of litigated and non - litigated personal injury claims involving Road Traffic Accidents and /or any files of a technical nature which you may from time to time be asked to advise on, handle and/or progress.
* Progressing claims in a timely manner in accordance with the CPR
* Prioritising urgent schedule entries and dealing with remainder of daily tasks on To Do list
* Instructing Counsel, to attend conferences, hearings and CMCs
* Dealing with all aspects of litigated and non - litigated personal injury claims involving allegations of Fraud and/or Low Velocity Impact (LVI).
* Have relevant experience of having handled claims involving allegations of Fraud/LVI.
* To have a good working knowledge relevant case law and/or legislation.
* Building a relationship with all external clients to minimise the possibility of complaints and to enhance the reputation of the firm and the service it provides
* Ensuring that any BTE and/or ATE insurer is kept updated and fully informed as to the progress of any claims
* Prepare the file to be passed to the litigation team as soon as is possible.
* Achieve all individual targets and contribute to team/department performance by assisting colleagues to ensure team targets are met.
* Speaking to and updating referrers as often as possible to ensure a consistency of service and to ensure referrer's loyalty to the Firm
* Checking the authenticity and validity of claims by speaking with clients regularly on potentially difficult files
* Deal with post, telephone calls and e-mails within agreed service levels and to ensure that Not Worked on Lists and To do Lists are kept within agreed parameters
* Maintain files to agreed standards.
* Adhere to working practices, policies and procedures including in regulatory and compliance matters.
* Fulfil all other duties necessary to the role
* Ensuring clients are kept informed and up to date on a regular basis throughout the life of the claim.
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.