8 months ago
An established Law Firm with over four decades of experience is currently looking for a Civil Litigator to join their team in Enfield on a full-time permanent basis. The Firm now has a network of ten local branches across London and the Midlands.
The Civil Litigator must have 2 years experience dealing primarily with residential Landlord and Tenant dispute matters. The Litigation Solicitor will also need to have experience in other areas of litigation, which would be advantageous; with a good level of experience in Landlord and tenant Litigation with a fully comprehensive understanding of procedural rules and management of a litigation matter both as Claimant and as Respondent. They should also have strong business development skills, with the ability to build a case load of new and existing clients. The Civil Litigator should also be able to achieve fee targets and work within the firms’ policies and procedures, also accurately record and bill to ensure fees are recovered.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious solicitor to take on a challenging caseload of litigation in a range of legal disciplines, gain more experience within this area of practice as well as progress their career as a Civil Litigator at a fantastic Law Firm.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must have 2 years experience dealing primarily with residential Landlord and Tenant dispute matters
• Experience in other areas of litigation
• Experience in Landlord and tenant Litigation with a fully comprehensive understanding of procedural rules and management of litigation matters
• Strong business development skills, with the ability to build a case load of new and existing clients
• Able to achieve fee targets and work within the firms’ policies and procedures
• Location: Enfield
• Salary range (DOE): £30,000 - £45,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 26.05.2017
• Reference: HB313
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Hauwa Bawa (London) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.