6 months ago
CH1 Claims Handler
[Forward to a friend]
Hill Dickinson LLP is a leading and award-winning international commercial law firm with offices in Liverpool, Manchester, London, Piraeus, Singapore, Monaco and Hong Kong. With more than 1300 people including 180 partners, the firm delivers advice and strategic guidance spanning the full legal spectrum, from non-contentious advisory and transactional work, to all forms of commercial litigation.
Hill Dickinson acts as a trusted adviser to a wide portfolio of clients across a wide range of specialist sectors: from transport and logistics and international trade, through to retail, insurance, marine, health, education, manufacturing, public sector and banking and financial services.
Job Title: Claims Handler (CH1)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Department: HD Motor Claims Solutions
Brief Job description
* To effectively and efficiently manage a pre-litigated caseload of motor claims excluding PI from inception to settlement
* To support delivery of consistently high levels of service and productivity
* To work closely with colleagues within the firm to deliver consistently high levels of service
* To input accurate data and ensure data maintenance
* Interact and communicate with clients
* Motor claims experience
* Customer service experience
* Experience of using Microsoft Word and email
* Excellent attention to detail
* Negotiation skills
* Communication skills
* Organisational skills
* Excellent time keeping skills
* The ability to work as a team and independently
* The ability to manage own workload
All successful candidates will be subject to our standard pre-employment screening, including a basic criminal record check via Disclosure Scotland. Any offer of employment made is conditional upon completion of all checks.
Due to the high response levels we receive for some vacancies, we may expire any of them prior to the advertised closing date and advise you to submit your application as soon as possible.
Hill Dickinson Values: Trust ~ Innovation ~ Collaborate ~ Respect
< Back to available positions