4 months ago
AV SERVICES TECHNICIAN - LONDON
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced AV Services Technician to join our Facilities (Client Services) team in London. The working hours will be based on a shift rota between 07:00 – 19:00, 35 hours Monday to Friday. Some out of hours & weekend work and flexibility will be required. The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of comprehensive, efficient and error free service provision that meets the needs of the firm, covering both internal / external clients within client facing and internal meeting and training rooms within the London head office.
* You will be qualified to NVQ level 3/ONC (or equivalent) in a relevant technical discipline;
· You will have previous practical experience in an AV or IT/communications environment;
· You will have an advanced understanding of current telecommunications technology, with specific reference to VoIP and unified messaging technologies;
· You will be familiar with desktop operating systems and application deployment techniques;
· You will have an understanding and ability to support telephone systems, mobile connectivity /communications, programming and operation;
· You will have a demonstrable track record of skills encompassing hardware, software applications and communications;
· You will have experience of fault / problem resolution within a desk side Windows domain networked environment;
· You will hold an advanced level of technical competence in all relevant subject areas.
* Join a global, innovative and forward thinking firm;
* Work in our flagship London HQ office which has been designed to reflect our new agile working ethos;
* Competitive salary and benefits package, including 25 days holiday, private healthcare for you and immediate contributory pension.
Pinsent Masons is an international law firm that ranks amongst the top 75 law firms globally, with a long-standing reputation for delivering high-quality legal advice rooted in its deep understanding of the sectors and geographies in which its clients operate.
We know that our culture sets us apart, and with over 1,500 lawyers operating from 24 locations throughout the UK, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East, it is at the heart of our success as a leading international law firm. Our core values are Approachable, Bold and Connected and as a firm we hold these in high regard. Personally and collectively, we live them every day and our firm is a better place for it.
Pinsent Masons stands out in particular for its innovative approach to service delivery and in 2016 we were ranked among the five most Innovative Law Firms in Europe.
For any queries or for a copy of the full job description then please contact our in-house recruiter Bhavika Upton. Please note we only accept CVs that are logged on the Recruitment portal.