An innovative and proactive law firm who are renowned for the collegiate culture across all offices is seeking a talented and ambitious Senior Associate to join their reputable and strategic Commercial and Disputes Regulatory team with a growing reputation in the alternative investment fund and alternative finance markets based in London.
Key skills and attributes:
- Senior Associate 5PQE+
- Demonstrable experience in advising on structuring and setting up funds, including UCITS, AIFs, OEICs
- Adept at drafting core documents including agreements with ie ACDs, depositories, IMs and more
- Experience of Section 166 interventions, Consumer credit and PSRs.
- Technically very strong,
- The ability to quickly build trusting relationships
- Superb attention to detail with the ability to prioritise and be highly organised
- An excellent team player whilst also able to take ownership and responsibility
- Excellent communication skills
This is a superb opportunity to join a successful and highly acclaimed QC led team whilst being competitively rewarded both in remuneration, quality of work and culture.