3 months ago
[Forward to a friend]
(Monday - Friday 9:30am - 5:30pm)
Practice Area Manager
Farrer & Co is an independent law firm, with a rich history. A centuries-long tradition of advising private families, individuals and charitable institutions is today complemented by our work with Businesses, Financial Services, Individuals, Families and Family Offices (IFFO), Education and Not For Profit organisations.
We look to be the market leader in our chosen areas of expertise, advising clients on the contentious and non-contentious legal, business and personal issues they face.
Our reputation and success is based on the goodwill of numerous close client relationships. We are trusted advisers, acting in our clients' long-term interests and paying careful attention to quality and personal service.
Our clients tell us they value us for our integrity, good judgement and professional excellence, as well as our broad perspective, practical solutions and value for money. They describe us as 'a likeable bunch' t
We provide advice on the full range of employment issues advising (i) employers from the financial services, sports, corporate, media, retail, education, visitor attractions and charity sectors and (ii) individual senior executives. We pride ourselves on excellent client service and on providing pragmatic, swift solutions, which come off the fence.
* Should have experience within a recognised city firm
* Their experience should have some synergy with our business and practice groups
* Ideally they will have experience with educational institutions, financial services, and charities. If they have experience of dealing with/advising at the senior executive level, that would be a plus – certainly not essential though.
* We are looking for someone who will feel comfortable operating autonomously – although not entirely as there is supervision available.
* We would like someone with tribunal experience and also experience of providing pre-ligation advice
* She should be confident proving client training and also presenting or speaking to clients and at seminars.
< Back to available positions