9 months ago
We are recruiting for an Associate with 2-3 years PQE to join the Private Client team of an established Manchester based firm.
To pro-actively assist the private client team with advising mid to high end net worth individuals on succession planning; involving drafting and advising on wills, the administration of trusts and estates and powers of attorney. The role holder will also be responsible for the management of their own caseload.
Duties will include or not be limited to,
* Advising clients and beneficiaries on private client matters
* Trust and Estate administration
* Drafting lasting powers of attorney
* Will advise and drafting
* Estate planning advice
* Experience of drafting complex documents
* High attention to detail and accuracy
* Commercial awareness
* Demonstrable experience and good foundation of knowledge of will drafting, estate planning and trust estate administration
* Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines and under pressure
* Client relationship development skills
* Has own network of contacts
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.