3 months ago
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Location: West Sussex
Any or N/A
Category: Solicitor Jobs
I am currently working with a well established firm of solicitors who provide a range of legal services to the public and businesses from their offices. Due to expansion, the firm is currently looking for a Residential Property Solicitor to join their team in Midhurst.
Reporting to the Supervising Partner, the successful Residential Property Solicitor will be able to demonstrate a solid background in residential property. This will include acquisitions and disposals, creating and renewing business leases on behalf of both landlords and tenants, lease extensions, right to buy, right to acquire and experience in both agricultural land and development would be useful.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Admission to the Solicitor’s Roll;
• Minimum 3 years’ post admission experience in work area;
• Good knowledge of Word and Excel;
• A pleasant but assertive manner in dealing with colleagues and clients; tact and resilience are essential qualities;
• To be an effective communicator, both orally and in writing, having a good command of the English language;
• Personally, efficient and well organised, with good control of diary and time management;
• Location: Midhurst
• Salary range (DOE): £35,000 - £45,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 18.08.2017
• Reference: YK479
*Benefits; Pension Scheme, Private Health Scheme and Death-in-Service Scheme (2 x salary)
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yoned Khan (Midhurst) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.