Position: Assistant Solicitor, Litigation
Salary: Negotiable - dependant on experience
Job type: Full time
Start date: October - if possible
Our client is a firm of Solicitors based in Watford whom has built an enviable reputation by becoming a leading specialist in Civil Litigation in the UK and pushing the legal boundaries in Personal Injury Law. A vacancy has arisen for a candidate with experience in these areas to join the department.
- A Solicitor with 4 years PQE with significant experience within Personal Injury and other areas of litigation
- Can demonstrate a track record of having successfully settled cases
- Comfortable delegating work to support staff..
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Commercially astute.
- Proactive in developing the work of the department.
- Objective and professional in their dealings with clients
- Ability to show empathy but remain professionally detached
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
- Pays attention to detail
- Self-motivated, confident and keen to succeed
- Computer literate (working knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel)
For further details please contact Natalie