5 months ago
My client a leading firm in Immigration, Citizenship by Investment and Human Rights Law is looking for an Arabic Speaking Immigration Solicitor/Caseworker to join their existing team in Central London.
In order to be successful for this role you must have a minimum of 2 years experience of dealing with your own work load etc. You will be fluent in both English and Arabic in addition to strong administration skills that have been gained in an office environment.
If you are highly organised and have the willingness to learn new skills, then this would be a fantastic opportunity for you to gain and further improve your experience within an award winning law firm who's clients include celebrities, multi-national companies, wealthy international business people and a range of other individuals and organisations
Required Skills & Experience/ Responsibilities:
• You will have a minimum of 2 years experience within a similar role
• You will be fluent in both English and Arabic
• Ideally candidate will have experience of the Points-Based System in particular as well as other immigration categories and nationality matters.
• Will have an enthusiastic, professional attitude and should be comfortable working within a dynamic and fast-paced team
• Candidate will be required to help us meet our customer acquisition and hit revenue growth targets.
• Must have strong Interpersonal skills
• Ideally you will be Law Society IAAS accredited or equivalent
• Location: Central Central London
• Salary range (DOE): £30,000 - £45,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday–Friday (full-time)
• Date: 25-08-2017
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Hauwa Bawa (London) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.