NQ Commercial Property Solicitor - Newcastle
- International top tier law firm with offices in the heart of Newcastle City Centre
- Full commercial legal services offering
- Top tier across a range of disciplines in the Legal 500
- One of the largest agriculture, farms and estates teams in the country
- Working closely alongside highly regarded industry experts
- Acting on behalf of some of the largest private landowners in the country
- Highly regarded and long established client base spanning over 200 years
- Advising clients on a broad range of agricultural matters to include buying and selling property, promoting land for development, management of rural assets, including tenancy issues and planning
- You will be a recently qualified or soon to be qualified Solicitor with a minimum 6 month seat in Real Estate or Agriculture
- If you do not have any direct experience in Agriculture, an interest in the area is important
- Competitive salary
- Impressive flexible benefits package
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.