5 months ago
£20000 - £23000 per annum
Any or N/A
Commercial Property, Real Estate, Residential Conveyancing
Category: Licensed Conveyancer Jobs
I am currently recruiting for a specialist Conveyancing law firm who have an excellent reputation in the market with an open plan office, on site parking and countless schemes for employees.due to expansion, are now looking for an Advanced Conveyancer to join their existing team based in Southport.
The successful candidate will be able to manage a caseload of freehold and leasehold transactions, including new builds, unregistered and shared ownership properties. You will be proactively liaising with clients, introducers, conveyancers, agents and third parties, both in writing or by telephone, to ensure that files can progressed. You will also be a strong team player, have excellent attention to detail and possess strong problem solving and research skills etc.
If you have the required skills, experience and believe you will be an asset to the firm, this is a fantastic opportunity for an Advanced Conveyancer to progress their career within a specialist law firm.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Experience of proactively managing a small caseload of files, gained within a similar high volume
• Highly organised - able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines / timescales
• Excellent communicator – has the ability to liaise with lawyers, lenders, clients and estate agents both verbally and in writing
• Demonstrable experience of putting the customer at the heart of what they do, whilst recognising business need
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic and committed
• A strong team player – understands the dynamics of working in a team and has the ability to coach and mentor others within the team
• Demonstrates excellent accuracy and attention to detail
• Proficient mathematical skills
• Excellent problem solving and research skills
• Results orientated
• Excellent I.T skills, including experience of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
• Location: Merseyside
• Salary range (DOE): £20,000 - £23,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday–Friday (full-time)
• Date: 29/08/2017
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties.
Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Natalie Maposa (Manchester) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.