2 months ago
Any or N/A
53 - Ellie Plummer - BRF8
Category: Solicitor Jobs
Locum Adult Social Care Solicitor
Recruitment Agency reference: 6606080
A position has arisen for an Adult Social Care Locum within a leading local authority. This is a key role assisting the Adult Social Care team on a 6 month temporary basis with the possibility of extension. It is paying between £40-45 per hour depending on experience.
The successful candidate must have previous experience in Adult Social Care and be self-sufficient in managing their own caseload.
Your duties will include:
* Advising on all aspects of community care law and mental health law
* Attending court on behalf of the Local Authority
* Preparing necessary applications to court including case summaries and position statements
* Dealing with issues surrounding ordinary residence, community care assessments, nearest relatives and court of protection
The successful candidate should have:
A strong background in Adult Social Care
Experience in the Public Sector
* This would be an ideal role for an experienced and confident candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Ellie onand
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
7 days ago
only 21 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
2 days ago
only 26 days until close