We are recruiting for an Administration/Office Assistant. The main premise of the role is to assist the Managing Partner and other Fee Earners by carrying out duties such as, but not limited to, the following:
- Direct communication with third parties and clients on the telephone in a professional and effective manner
- Creating and setting up files on the firm’s case management system
- Updating and inputting information onto the firm’s case management system
- First line support for client queries
- Drafting documents and letters
- Assisting with general enquiries from clients
- Assisting the Managing Partner and other Fee Earners daily by liaising with clients and other third parties
- Undertaking general office and administration duties, such as franking mail, photocopying and filing
- Any other duties which would assist the Fee Earners and/or Managing Partner
FULL TRAINING WOULD BE PROVIDED
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a self-motivator and has a strong work ethic
- The successful candidate will be someone who ideally wants to gain experience in a legal and/or office environment
- Has a keen eye for detail, has excellent communication skills and is highly organised
- They will also need to be IT literate
- Must have some office or administration experience
Happy to consider candidates who have Legal Assistant experience in a law firm, however this is not a necessity
MJW Law is one of the first law firms to be authorised and regulated by CILEx Regulation in September 2016. At MJW Law we aim to provide the highest level of customer service and legal advice to both individuals and businesses.
We are based in Altrincham and our offices are within a 5 minute walk to the bus, train and tram station.
The salary bracket is £14,000.00 - £15,000.00 per annum dependant on experience.