9 months ago
Administration Assistant- New Client Team
Express Solicitors are a top 200 Law firm that specialises in personal injury. We cover every area of personal injury including public liability, occupier’s liability, road traffic accidents, employer’s liability, industrial disease, serious injuries and clinical negligence matters. At Express, we pride ourselves in the work we do helping injured people.
We are LEXCEL and Law Society accredited and are a Legal 500 Leading Firm for both Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence. Six of our Partners are members of the Law Society Specialist Personal Injury Panel and one of our Partners is a member of the Law Society Specialist Clinical Negligence Panel.
We are currently recruiting for Administrative Assistants for our New Client Team. You will be working closely with our Litigation/Enquiries Assistants, ensuring all client matters have a seamless transition between the New Client Team and other departments of the firm.
* Inputting all details into computerised case management system
* Creating the computerised file correctly and quickly
* Dealing with external client correspondence
* Creating physical files accurately and promptly
* Accurately recording all correspondence
* Administration support, such as typing, filing, faxing, photocopying
* Communicating with our external associates
* Coordinating the outbound introductions
* Occasional reception duties
* Answering the telephones in a polite and professional manner
* Other ad hoc duties as required
* GCSE Maths and English at Grade C or above
* Administrative experience
* Attention to detail is essential
* Strong IT skills
* Ability to communicate at all levels
* NVQs or qualifications in business administration
* Experience of working in a law or legal services firm
* Experience of using a case-management system
8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Thursday and 8:30am to 5pm Friday
Due to the nature of your position you could be required to work whatever hours are necessary for the proper performance of your duties and this may on occasion mean that you will work in excess of your rostered hours. However this is envisaged to be minimal.
The salary for New Client Enquires Administrative Assistant for under 25 is National Minimum wage or National Living Wage for over 25's.
Holiday Entitlement 20 days (plus 3 days in between Christmas and New Year) and rising by one day every year for the first 3 years.