9 months ago
Administration Assistant - Mansfield
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Department: Civil Litigation/Employment
Office Location: Mansfield
Hours of Work: 9.00am to 5.00pm
Responsible to: Heads of Civil Litigation & Employment
Elliot Mather is committed to equality and diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
The prime role of the Administration Assistant is to provide direct support to the executives and support staff within the Department to enable them to operate at optimum efficiency. This will include but will not be limited to the main responsibilities given below.
Required qualifications, skills and experience
* Administrative/secretarial skills.
* Smart in appearance.
* Good telephone manner.
* Organisational skills.
* Computer keyboard skills.
Main duties and responsibilities
1. Receiving mail into the Department and locating all relevant files.
2. Undertaking overflow typing on behalf of three Executives.
3. Answering the phone within the Department and taking messages.
4. Opening files and ensuring the general maintenance of files.
5. General clerical duties, to include photocopying, filing, scanning, sending and receiving of faxes on behalf of the Department.
6. Organising appointments and ensuring appropriate room bookings.
7. Any other ad hoc duties which may from time to time be delegated.
Please forward an up to date CV, together with details of current salary, to Alan Grant, Chief Operations Officer, on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities employer